Thank you for expressing your interest
in joining our nationwide team of Independent Contractors. To
assist you in deciding whether you wish to offer us your
contract services, we would like to advise you of the
WHO WE ARE
Outsource Marketing Inc. was established in March, of 1992
by its founder and President Mr. Lee Brottman. We
are a business to business (B2B) telemarketing company.
To have a successful and thriving business to business
telemarketing company throughout the world. We maintain a cohesive
labor force of talented, self-motivated, skilled, home
based ‘Independent Contractors’ that can
service and conduct telemarketing activities for us. We
strive to attain and maintain the highest level of efficiency
and excellence in the work that we, and our independent
The key points for you to understand:
- You work as Independent Contractors, NOT employees.
- There aren't any benefits and you are responsible for
paying your own taxes.
- You represent our clients as their telephone representative.
- You must have a computer with either high speed internet/Cable/DSL . A land line is also required for the calling.
- You should have a clear speaking voice, be easy to
understand with good oral and written communication skills.
- There is a minimum commitment of 25 hours
of work per week, but no maximum.
- The calling is mostly Business to Business. (B2B)
- Please be aware that Telemarketing
is an inherently "goal" and "target" orientated
business, that can fluctuate very dramatically with very
little warning, so lapses of "down time" meaning
no work, may occur in-between programs. Usual down
time occurs between Christmas and into the New Year.
- You must have a suitable work environment
at home free of noises such as barking dogs.
THESE MAY COMPRISE OF ANY OF THE FOLLOWING
- Appointment Setting
- Collecting Information
WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH ALL THE NECESSARY INFORMATION THAT
YOU WILL REQUIRE TO DO THE JOB, BUT IT IS YOUR OWN RESPONSIBILITY
- Have a phone and headset.
- Able to Print / Email / Fax (Documents or Attachments)
- To ensure your work environment and conditions are
- To learn all the materials provided
- To make time available for a brief
orientation and review your "Start-Up-Kit".
- To complete and mail in your contract and W9 that we will provide to you.
- OMI does not pay you
for this time or involvement.
ONCE THE ABOVE HAS BEEN SATISFACTORILY
ACCOMPLISHED, THERE ARE TWO TRAININGS THAT WILL OCCUR
WHEN YOU BEGIN YOUR CONTRACT WITH OUTSOURCE MARKETING
INC. FIRST A BASIC TELEMARKETING
SKILLS TRAINING FOLLOWED BY A PROGRAM TRAINING.
THE TRAINING HOURS ARE PAID ONLY AFTER YOU, THE CONTRACTOR,
HAVE SATISFACTORILY COMPLETED 40 HOURS OF WORK.
IF YOU, THE CONTRACTOR, TERMINATES THE CONTRACT WITH OUTSOURCE
MARKETING, INC. PRIOR TO COMPLETING 40 HOURS OF WORK, THE
TRAINING HOURS WILL NOT BE PAID.
APPLICATION TO CONTRACT WITH US
Once you have understood all of the
above and still desire to join Outsource Marketing Inc.
as an Independent Contractor, please click on the job
application below and complete the form. Make sure you
pages fully to the best of your ability.
Please wait patiently and we will let you know the progress
of your application as early as we possibly can.
Thanks again for your interest in Outsource Marketing,